27mic Thermal Lamination Film Made of BOPP + EVA (1512M)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,400 US $3,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||360 Tons / Month|
|Transport Package:||1 Roll / CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BM 18mic, 20mic, 24mic, 25mic, 27mic, 30mic
- Transparency: Transparent
- Hardness: Soft
- Heat Seal: EVA
- Packaging: Brown Paper
- Width: 300~1800mm
- Core: 25mm, 58mm, 76mm
- Trademark: FS EKO
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Industrial Use: After Printed
- Layered: Basic Level
- Basic Level: BOPP
- Functional Layer: Corona Treatment
- Bag Sealing Methods: Plug
- Length: 200~3000m
- Item: Glossy, Matte
- Specification: 430mm, 495mm, 500mm, 880mm (or customized)
- HS Code: 3920
FSEKO has been in the field of lamination film for over 10 years. And the quality is controlled by the quality system ISO 9001: 2008.
Film layer: BOPP
Glue layer: EVA adhesive
|25mm (1 inch), 58mm(2.25inches), 76mm(3 inches)|
1. Soft cover books
2. Dust jackets
3. Custom binders
4. High-end presentation folders
5. Packaging Products
6. Display graphics
7. Coating on books and magazine; Catalogs;
8. Wedding photograph; Photo album.
9. Much more
*Directions for using BOPP thermal laminating film:
Normal process temperature is 90c-105c, roller pressure and temperature vary with different types of paper, ink and machines.
When using the film for the first time or do other treatment, try a small volume before mass laminating.
Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too much moisture and powder.
Make sure put the material in a low-temperature, dry place.
· Color is just slight changed after laminating.
· Easy to operate on the laminator, saving the time.
· No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
· Glossier than the traditional laminating, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
· None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
· Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
Standard export packing is Rolling package with cartons;
For 1''core, it's 6 rolls per carton;
For 3'' core, it's 1 roll per carton;
Plastic pallets, or wooden pallets are available, as customized.
Q1. How many days of the production time?
A: For a 20'ft container, 20 workdays after receiving the buyer's deposit.
Q2. Is there a sample for customer's testing?
A: Our free sample is 300mm x 30M x 1'' core.