18mic BOPP Thermal Lamination Thin Films
|1-2 3-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,600 US $2,500 US $2,450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||350 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||Cartons Packing(Export Standard)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BG/BM
- Thickness: ＜20 microns
- Hardness: Soft
- Processing Type: Blow Molding
- Temperature: Normal:85-100°c Special:100-110°c
- Speed: 8-50m/Min
- Trademark: FSEKO
- Origin: Guangdong China
- Material: BOPP
- Transparency: Transparent
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Water Soluble
- Usage: Laminating
- Roller Pressure: 10-18MPa
- Equipment for Laminating Film: Day or Wet Film Laminator
- Specification: 18mic
- HS Code: 3920
1. Color is just slight changed after laminating.
2. EASY to operate, save the time.
3. NO bubble, NO wrinkle, NO desquamate.
4. GLOSSIER and more PROTECTIVE.
5. NONE solvent pollution, health and green.
6. Environmental requirements has been widely used by many occident's factories.
7. Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
|360 390 440 540 590 780 880 1080 1320 1400 1600 1800|
(or as customers' request)
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) 58mm(2.25 inch) 76mm(3 inch)|
|BONDING||LESS THAN 2|
|MD: 2.4× 10 6 dyne/cm CN: 5.3× 10 6 dyne/cm|
|Equipment:||dry or wet film laminator|
|Remarks:||Special laminations refer to those with thicker ink,solid color,high moisture content and bigger size paper.|
1roll per carton for 3 inch core
6rolls per carton for 1 inch core
The product should be stored in a dry, well ventilated warehouse. To aviod direct sunlight, the product should not be stored in the open air.
FS EKO has been in the field of lamination film for over 10 years. The lamination films are SGS tested with patent approval. And the quality of the films is managed by the quality system ISO 9001: 2008.