22mic BOPP Plain Film with EVA Glue for Lamination
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||400 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||Cartons(Export Standard)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Recommend Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Glossy and Matte
- Type: Stretch Film
- Hardness: Soft
- Width: 300mm~1800mm
- Surface: Glossy and Matte
- Trademark: FSEKO
- Origin: Guangdong China
- Material: BOPP
- Transparency: Transparent
- Thickness: 22micron
- Length: 200m~3000m
- Paper Core(Inner): 1inch(25.4mm), 2.25inch(58mm), 3inch(76mm)
- Specification: 22micron
Why Choose EKO's lamination film?
1. Strong stick force, it can be laminated on special paper like photo, deep color printing etc.
2. Product variety, in additon to BOPP lamination film, we have more than 10 kinds of lamination film, such as holographic film, CPP flash film, advertisment film, metalized film, etc.
3. Strict quality control and best after-sale service.
BOPP thermal laminating film is a product which the BOPP film coated a layer of EVA glue. It can be used for wet or dry lamination machine. After heated and pressure of the roller, the film and the printing sheet will be glued together.
Thermal laminating film is used for cover of books, magazines, hand-bags, all kinds of packing box, advertisment and so on in the printing industry.
Speciation of 22 mic lamination film
Thickness: 12mic BOPP plain film+10mic EVA glue
Paper core(inner): 1inch(25.4mm), 2.25inch(58mm), 3inch(76mm)
1. Equipment: Dry or wet film laminator
2. Temperature: Normal: 85-100 degree
Special: 100-110 degree
3. Roller pressure: 10-18Mpa
4. Speed: 8-50m/min
5. Remarks: Special laminations refer to those with thicker ink, solid color, high moisture content and bigger size paper.
1. One roll per carton for 76mm core
2. Six rolls per carton for 25mm core
3. Pack in wood or plastic pallet(if you need)
Our company specialized in thermal laminating film for over 10years. EKO pays great attention to product quality and we are certified to ISO 9001, SGS.
|OTHERS' SPECIFICATION & PARAMETER|
|WEIGHT||m 2 /kg||49.3||43.38||40.11||36.15||44.25||41.00||37.00|
360 390 440 540 590 780 880 1080 1320 1400 1600 1800
(or as customers'requset)
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch)\58mm(2.25 inch)\76mm(3 inch)|
|BONDING||LESS THAN 2|
|MD:2.4×10 6 dyne/cm CD:5.3×10 6 dyne/cm|